Journal of World Trade Studies (JWTS) is a research journal published by the Center for World Trade Studies Universitas Gadjah Mada. JWTS provides a platform for researchers, academics, professionals, practitioners and students to share knowledge in the form of empirical research, theoretical, as well as case studies.
Article Submission Guidelines
- The manuscript should address an important research question, theoretically innovative, and methodologically diverse in trade-related issues which can be analyzed from multi-disciplinary approaches.
- Preferable themes for the manuscript including, but not limited to:
- Indonesia’s competitiveness in international trade
- Indonesia’s international trade policy
- Indonesia’s position and strategy in international trade
- International trade disputes
- International trade agreements
- Regional economic integration
- The Journal of World Trade Studies (JWTS) receives manuscripts both in English and in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The manuscript submitted to JWTS must not have been published and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscript submission comprises:
- Cover letter which includes: a title page with all authors’ name; the corresponding authors’ mailing address and all authors’ email address.
- Abstract; consist of 150-200 words.
- Article with approximately 5000-7500 words (including Bibliography)
- Format all the text and appendix materials to double-spaced in a standard 12-point type font and standard page margin.
- The manuscript should follow the style guidelines based in the Chicago Manual of Style (notes and bibliography). For more detailed information on stylistic requirements, author can also consult the Chicago Manual of Style’s website:
- Submission deadline: Friday, July 31st, 2015.
- Submission contact:
E-mail. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal of World Trade Studies (JWTS) merupakan jurnal penelitian yang diterbitkan oleh Pusat Studi Perdagangan Dunia Universitas Gadjah Mada. JWTS menyediakan platform untuk para peneliti, akademisi, profesional, praktisi dan mahasiswa untuk memberikan dan berbagi pengetahuan dalam bentuk penelitian empiris, teoritis, maupun studi kasus.